Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Therefore since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we can offer to God an acceptable service with reverance and awe; for our God is a consuming fire.  Hebrews 12:28-29
I am thankful for my salvation and the hope I have in Jesus Christ my Lord and savior.
Psalm 28:7 -The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.
I am thankful for my family, my husband, my daughter, my son and my stepson, my Daddy, my mom, my stepmom, my sisters, my brother-in-law, and my nieces. They have each played important roles in my life and through it all they have taught me so much about life, laughter and love. 
Psalm 69:30  I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving
I am thankful for my Pastor, my church, the entire church staff and my entire church family.  They have taught me, inspired me, loved me, prayed for me and made my husband and I a part of the family.  They have supported me in my walk with Jesus and helped me in my ministries and missions.
1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting
I am thankful for my friends, my home, the food in my pantry, my warm socks, my blankets, running water, my bodywash, my toothpaste and tooth brush, my clothes, my health, my ability to love and receive love, my sewing machine and the ability to sew....this list could go on and on!
1 Thessalonians 5:18  in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
I thankful for the cancer journey and all that God has taught me.  I am thankful for the many ways he has used me and the cancer, some of which I don't even know about.  I am thankful for all that has come from my families cancer journey, our closeness, our strengthened faith, our involvement in Relay for Life to raise money for awareness, research and quality of life programs, our ministries, Caps of Hope and Cancer Care Ministry.  I am thankful for the opportunity to speak and share my testimony with others and I am thankful for the burning desire to share the Hope of Jesus Christ with as many people as I can. 
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!  NOT JUST DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON, BUT EVERY SINGLE DAY!  GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!


No comments:

Post a Comment