Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Inspired.

I just finished reading a wonderful book titled My Once Upon a Time by Sarah Liborio.  Sarah is a missionary who previously lived in the Dominican Republic.  The book is a wonderful love story based on her life.  It is a love story of how she met, dated and married her husband, but also a story of her love for the Lord, as well as her husband's Love for the Lord.  Sarah inspired me in so many ways with her story.  She inspired me to seek God's will for my life at all cost.  Not just when it fits in with my desires.  She inspired me to be a better wife to my husband, because that is what God wants and expects from me.  She inspired me to continue sharing my story even when I start to think no one would want to hear it, because you never know who you are touching by sharing your story or how.  I am honored to have met Sarah while in the Dominican Republic and to get to do some street ministry with her before she moved on to Costa Rica, where I know she is inspiring a whole new nation and giving God all the glory for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment