Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hope

Hope has become my word.  I claim it. I own it. I wish I had thought of it myself, haha! During the fear, the doubt, the worry, the sickness, the hair loss, the pain, the fatigue...what keeps me going is hope.  God given, peaceful hope.  First it was the hope that I would be healed.  After much prayer and reading God's word, hope for healing turned into faith that it would be done, that it had in fact already been done!  The word, Hope, still kept coming to my mind. God kept bringing it to me on rings and bracelets that people gave me for breast cancer awareness.  On a rearview mirror ornament my mom gave me.  And when it came time to think of a name for this ministry....hope was the only word i wanted to use.  Hope is what God has filled me with.  Hope is what I want to share with every cancer patient in the world.  Hope is Jesus.  Jesus gives me and you and everyone who will accept it Hope for a future with Him.  No matter what cancer does to this earthly body, because of my relationship with Jesus, I have the Hope of a future with him forever.  Do you have hope?

"For I know the plans I have for you," decalares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment